Saturday, June 19, 2010



These are not 'Springy" but i liked the picture!

Am getting my pick-up on Monday and am excited about that, will have a pic of it then, a 1999 Ford Ranger 4wd XLT, 'to match the RV' as my brother says, whoa!!! i did not think he even thought of such things! He was with me when i bought it in Madras, so that was fun and somewhat of a relief to have someone other than myself there looking at it, as a 'guy' he looked at and saw and asked different questions than i did and i would not have thought of. Next week will be spent getting the tow package together and put on, which is a scary thing, but then this whole thing has been sort of scary, but have gone one step at a time and have had people to call on; brother Jerry, son and a friend , Dave, down in California, who i got the RV from, who is VERY knowledgeable. So, i just keep telling myself, one thing at a time. I will get there/somewhere.

God Bless, all

No comments:

Post a Comment