Saturday, October 23, 2010

Continuing Saga

OMG!!! i figured out the front TV. why oh why does it take me so long? Just sayin.... well when i got to my 1st stop with cable, i just turned on the tv in back and it worked, no cable needed to be changed or anything, but i kept thinking the front one needed changing, and i have been dinking around with it for, what 5 days now??? so, i remembered that back one, and hooked up the front just like it was to start :) turned it on and it worked!!!! i am so excited, now i can use my whole space and not live in the bedroom, what a nimrod i can be!!!!


Now on to the XM, ha!!!


Also another thought, you all know how small the RV is, really, not like in a house right. Why does Luci have to follow me around room to room, i mean, really. she can SEE me from one place to another, i get up to get something in the back and she jumps down to follow, do you think that she thinks there is an escape hatch back there or something? I can see it at home in a house with 3 bedrooms and 1700 square feet and you can't see around corners, but geez, there are no slides, a straight shot and you can see me everywhere, i mean i stick out, i can't hide here :)


Also a big welcome to 3, yes, three new followers, Judy from Travels with Emma, Karen Hardamon and The Good Luck Duck! SO glad to have you!!


Take Care and God Bless


Going to walk the dog.....................................

5 comments:

  1. I want to be on that beach now ... call me an unofficial follower (I do so via RSS feeds instead of using Google Friend Connect) ... looking forward to following along on your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have had an ongoing confusion between our front & back television as well. Front one's OK but Kelly has had a problem with the rear one for quite awhile. I don't understand the problem but I think Kelly may have finally got it figured out. I'm still working on figuring out the 'on & off' switch.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma drives me crazy sometimes, too. With the entire rig to lay down in, she always has to choose right under my table, where I sit, so I can't hardly get out of the dinette! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I am going to catch up; for now it looks like you're driving a Bounder, too?

    Nice to "meet" you. I was directed here by someone on RV.net full-timing forum.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there from me as well, and I am going to catch up too! I love the Florida beaches, especially the gulf. The TV's are so much harder to figure out than all the amazing stuff that runs our motorhomes, right? On another note, my cat LOVES it when we are traveling because he can see me all the time. When we first got back to the big house he cried and wandered around a lot, wanting me and Mo and the dog Abby to all be in the same place at the same time. Silly babies.

    ReplyDelete