Wednesday, October 27, 2010



Everyone is so kind in wishing me well!!! That is nice, makes me feel so not alone .. I managed to get my lazy body out of the RV today, left Luci inside after a good long walk and spent 12.30p to 3p on the beach laying in the sun, bake out the old germs is another way isn't it? then went in the pool to freshen as it is NOT heated but after that hot time, it is 90 out there (and i was in and out of the shade, i am not that far gone to know if i spent that amount of time in the sun i would be one crispy critter :)) the pool dunk was GREAT, Luci was glad to see me, fed her and walked a bit to make her happy dog, tail wag, and now back in here cleaning up after my slothful lay about yesterday. Read the whole National Geographic for this month, good, informative articles about the oil spill and Jane Goodall, it is her 50 year anniversary of the start of her study of chimpanzees in Tanzania, Africa.

Take Care & God Bless all, from Florida.

5 comments:

  1. I'm not trying to be critical, but just curious. When you say I did this or I did that, why don't you capitalize the word I? I was charged $.05 when I was a kid for every grammatical error I made, so now I'm very senitive to this kind of stuff. (I never had to pay up, of course, and in later years charged my step-dad a nickel for his errors) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We watched a Dateline program on Jane Goodall a couple night's ago. Remarkable lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. to Judy and Emma - I would be broke if my parents charged me five cents for every grammatical error I made!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, i just don't capitalize and seems i always hit the enter instead of the shift and then it goes somewhere else and is irritating :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the explanation. My new laptop seems to do strange things also, and I can relate to being irritated! :)

    ReplyDelete