Thursday, November 4, 2010


Navarre Beach!!


This place was weird, had to stop & take a picture!

Luci is so patient, today turned out really nice, in the 70's and really windy tho BUT no RAIN so was happy. She is not welcome on the beaches and there were policemen out there today, so, she stayed in the car. Besides it is so windy the sand is blowing horizontal and right down where she is and is not too pleasant for her, so she was happier being left in the car. I got my souvenir sand in a jar and a couple tiny shells, but there was nothing on the beach, all been swept away, i expect to go down there and find a whole one of those huge sand dollars, that would complete my visit! they are like a cross have notches in the tops and sides, not completely round like we find on the Oregon Coast. so I am on the lookout....
It was a nice day, little ride, sun, beach, some shells and got back in time for Oprah!!
Hope you all had a nice day too
Take care and God Bless



2 comments:

  1. I like that snow fence & sand picture. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must agree with the Bayfield Bunch; I am absolutely in love with the photograph of the seagrass and fence. I would love to have an enlarged photo for my home - you are an amazing photographer Loree...

    ReplyDelete