Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Mall Day

This is "The Gardens" part of El Paseo shopping area in Palm Springs, just a wonderful experience to walk thru
And saw the Palm Springs wildlife! haha. Found the Pottery Barn and a lamp i was looking for that has a glass base you can put things in, so am going to place my seashells in there, and they will be part of what i can look at every day and remember this wonderful trip!
Got my car back by noon and it is running just like a top, knock on wood, so far so good. Certainly hope so as tomorrow heading for the Salton Sea area and it does not look like there is alot down in that area, and don't really cherish sitting by the side of the road. This time i was so very lucky that i was not in the middle of traffic or out somewhere in the desert, which could have happened....
The wind has abated so today was lovely, put out the awning, had the air conditioning on in the car. All is well and back the way it is supposed to be :)
Take Care and God Bless

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea for the seashells! I hope you'll post a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Loree, I found your blog via your comments on a couple of other blogs. I saw that you are originally from Bend--my husband, Dave, and I are part-time RVers from Vancouver, Washington, just north of Portland. I'm a reader, like you, and enjoy many of the same authors as you do. And...we have a Bounder! We sold our 2000 Bounder 31W and now have a 2010 35E.

    ReplyDelete