Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day Trip to Bend


Three Sisters were beautiful today! Went to Bend to help my former landlord clean out her garage. I know that sounds like i am being REALLY kind, BUT i did help her get it to looking the way it did, due to my move.  So, only fair.  Turned cold later in the day.  There was even some snow on the sides of the road on the Old Hwy to Bend in the Tumalo area. On the way home stopped in at two more Xmas Bazaars, but saw nothing interesting :(.  It was a good day.
Hope everyone is traveling safely to their Southern destinations!
Take Care and God Bless!

4 comments:

  1. beautiful light through those leaves, Loree. We have snow on the ground here, but it is thinning a bit at least.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great photos, Loree. Last time we were over that way, it was too cloudy to see the Sisters. Your photo of them is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm drawn to beautiful photography! Hope your travels are safe.... Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've traveled a lot in my life and I still feel so fortunate to live in Bend with such beauty all around me. Global Visas assisting our individual and corporate clients with our team of highly qualified and friendly experts. Clean air and clean water, we back up to the most fabulous mountain wilderness that accomdates every kind of recreation imaginable.

    ReplyDelete