Monday, January 30, 2012

Optimistic??

Am i being too optimistic with my new door wreath??  Spring is right around the corner, i am sure.  We have had really lovely weather here. I used less stove oil than last time they delivered :)
Got this wreath for $9 at Pier 1 Imports sale. LOVE sales like that?
Today was my pre-op appointment at the hospital. Signed everything they needed, so am on my way, just final things to remember to do in order to be ready for lazing about for a week or so recovering. Like making sure i have enough juice stocked up and dog food to last Luci!
Take Care ALL & God Bless!!

9 comments:

  1. You're getting close, Loree. I wish you the best of luck and a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wreath is lovely. It will be a nice "welcome Home" for you after your surgery. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cheery door to walk through after your big day. Lots of prayers and thoughts for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be thinking about you as you go into surgery. Get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The weather has been so mild, I would have hung that lovely wreath too. It will be so welcoming when you come home from your surgery. I am praying that all goes well, and you have a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the wreath! Good luck with your upcoming surgery, I hope you're on the road to a complete recovery very soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Being optimistic is an important part of life:) All the best with the surgery:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll certainly be cheering you on, Loree. Admire your attitude... I'm such a sissy wimp.

    Love your wreath and LOVE sales... ;)

    ReplyDelete