Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Uh-Oh

Luci is in the proverbial dog house as she tipped over Brian's laundry basket, then chewed up a pair of shorts and a tee-shirt.  He is storming mad, she does not know what is going on. Don't know how she got in there, maybe when i was taking a shower this morning? He STILL does not think he needs to protect his clothes or close his door, that she should stay out and KNOW not to get into his things.  She does stay out when he is home, will stand at the doorjamb and longingly gaze in there, feebly wagging her tail. So wants to be friends but keeps doing these unforgivable things, sigh.......
Love me Love my dog!!!!

8 comments:

  1. The pooches just do not get it:) They just want to have some fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay Brian - I'm taking Luci's side. You are the grown up or are supposed to be. She is a little dog that does what comes naturally. So get over it!! Clean up your stuff and be good to her. And Loree you can tell him I said so. Definitely - love me, love my dog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe Brian should keep his laundry basket in his room with his door closed. I agree. Your home, your dog......:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too. After how you take care of Carl AND give them both a place to live, he needs to remember to be grateful and do his part.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Oh, now I even have my tail tucked between my legs !!! We use to have a dachshund as well and if she was annoyed with either Bob or I ...we found out quickly through her antics. Brian will likely not get the love and attention from a t-shirt and shorts that he gets from Luci.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like perhaps Brian should be in the dog house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Couldn't agree more with all the above comments. I don't think Brian is going to get any sympathy from this quarter!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Katie says, "Luci, I'm sorry you are in the doghouse. It's your house, and Brian needs to keep his things put away and follow the rules. Besides, you probably chewed up his stuff because they had his smell on them, and you love him."

    ReplyDelete