Thursday, August 23, 2012

Best Movie

BEST movie ever.  "PioneerWoman"  (if you don't know who she is, try out her site, love seeing things about her ranch & she has the BEST recipes!!) is having a quiz/contest with some prizes and i took said quiz and got a 94%, so i missed one or two, think i got the indian names all messed up, 'Wind In His Hair' 'Kicking Bird'.. it is hard....  Went to see this when it opened with my Dad, best friend Billy and my Son, then have seen it many, many times since, about ready to see it again. LOVE this movie!!  Photography was great, "Dances With Wolves"  will live on forever for me, if not just for the memories, it was a GREAT movie!!! Mostly like Kevin Costner a great deal too...

Hope you all have good movie memories, what are yours?

Take Care & God Bless

8 comments:

  1. We liked Dances with Wolves for sure. It is one of very many DVD movies we have stashed away in our cupboard. What would be THE favorite? Have no idea. But maybe we'll have to watch all the ones we have, then come back and report -- in about three years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine is Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. I mean, really now, Robert Redford and Paul Newman in the same movie!! Took my Mom to see the movie (this was about my fourth time) and she just didn't understand why I loved it. Had a good laugh over that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too loved Dances with Wolves and also brought my favorite movies with me. No way to say which is my most favorite. I like all kinds of odd things. One that too few people have seen that was very interesting was Last of the Dogmen 1995. But I also actually liked Legally Blonde so that will tell you something too. HA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen few movies in my lifetime because I'm one of those weird people who would rather read the book and make up the movie in my own mind!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tatonka! Tatonka! Dances with Wolves is my all time favorite. I may get a chance to do a little dancing with wolves myself next week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unfortunately I watch very few movies. But I did see Dancing With Wolves once, and really liked it. I guess my all time favorite movie would be: Bridges of Madison County.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was a fun post, Loree. I loved DWW of course, but it made me remember the very first time I saw Dr Zhivago. I loved loved loved that movie, the romance, the photography, all of it. Sadly, I tried to watch it again and it just wasn't the same. Does time or age make us a bit jaded? I sometimes think so.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Dances with Wolves, and another similar is The Dogmen" another must-see movie. I have them both and watch them every now and then.

    ReplyDelete