Thursday, January 17, 2013

New Hat & Dog Picture


Here is Carl asleep  :)   Sometimes it is hard to hold up that head...
 Can't get this darn old cursor to go down to be even with the picture???  Why is that??? Just keeps pushing down the picture..oh well.....
Blue, clear skies again, almost darn right balmy out there.... Weatherman says snow by the week-end, but that is just hard to believe right now.....
Here is my new hat friend Carol made for me, well...she made a number of them and showed them to me and i glommed onto this one!!  Cute huh????

9 comments:

  1. I'm feeling like Carl about this time of the day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Hat! Looks warm too. Must be a hat day today. Bobbie of Chappy Trails, is sporting a new hat and a turban she made to keep her ears warm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, Carl... I know the feeling... Hahaa...

    LOVE the hat! great color...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boy Carl! I knew it when I read the title. Your hat looks great on you. I'd love to have one but don't want the weather to go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah Carl looks so peaceful asleep. Guess he figures he might as well with the weather. Like us, get sleepy on them dreary days. Like your hat, pretty blue color, looks good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loree - I know I said this before - you are looking so much like your mom!! You need to do a side by side so everyone who never had the honor to meet your mom can see!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the hat. I did not now Carol knitted as well as sews......am I the only non-producing knitter in the group?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice warm-looking hat! I could have used one like that here in AZ last week! ... oh, wait.... I did.
    Nice color, looks good on you.
    Could relate to Carl also as that's what I felt like during the 3 days of flu .... not good. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That hat matches your top perfectly great look. And Carl what is there to say but OH YEA I felt like that yesterday when I got home from a wirlwind trip.

    ReplyDelete