Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Misty-Moisty Morning

 Well, our lovely weather deteriorated to RAIN.... and what to do...  everyone has migrated to their separate rooms, each doing their own thing...  I am on the computer/TV.. walking Luci now and again.  BUT she does NOT want to go out in the rain and has to be forced/pulled outside.. does not even want to sit on the porch and watch the rain or ocean, wants inside, under the covers... AND she does not like the stairs in this house (they are normal, wooden stairs)  I have to carry her up and down :(  is someone spoiled or what?  BUT that is what I do....
 The flowers are happy...
Here she is talking to me and bawling me out for making her go outside....  :)
Prayers go out to the folks in Oklahoma and the tragedies occurring there.. Mother nature at her most devastating....  but wonderful people coming together in adversity helping one another.. what wonderful people!!!
Take Care All & God Bless, hope you all stay dry and warm!!!

7 comments:

  1. We have to have carpeting on all our stairs or we would be carrying ours up and down also. Skittlez was not impressed with the wooden ramp to the boat either. And rain - it's amazing how big those bladders become when it's raining outside. So sad about all the destruction in OK. Lots of prayers for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture of Luci, she's definitely giving you what for. That's what happens when you spoil the kids, they think they run the show. :-((

    Such a sad situation in Oklahoma with schools and hospitals ruined, so many killed and wounded. I think I'd have a tornado shelter underground like Dorothy and Auntie Em if I lived there. Makes me even worry about driving through that part of the country in May and June.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaaaa Luci ... still beautiful where you are ... rain or shine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fred also hates the rain, maybe because their so close to the ground. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We started out to run some errands this morning. Russ said, should I bring an umbrella? I said no, this is Oregon, it won't rain too hard or too long! Boy did I get snookered!! It POURED here - most of the day. We got plenty wet!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd say that Luci has you trained well. She's not spoiled is she? Hope you experience some sunshine real soon!!

    ReplyDelete