Thursday, July 24, 2014

FALL

It got to 34 degrees in Redmond, Oregon last night!!!
THEN, first time outside this morning and even right now, (4p) it feels like FALL.. I am SO not ready for FALL...  this week end is supposed to get to the high 90's so we still have summer left in us,  but geez... the feeling is there...  leaves are even floating down from those darn trees in the backyard!
It is a feeling, we have turned a corner.... school will soon be restarting, kiddoes off from home, walking to school, school speed zones in effect.  Crisper mornings, dark earlier and earlier.  Only a week of July left, then August..then there it will be,  Fall, with it's muted colors and fading blooms, pumpkins 'n gourds, Halloween, Thanksgiving (and I am not going to say it..is next)  time passes, seasons change, and I am waxing nostalgic....  oh dear....
Take Care All & God Bless...........................may your seasons be light and bright!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I would give anything for a 34 degree night in Sacramento. This week we will have triple digits during the day and upper 60's at night and that's just too darn hot for me. I would love to live in a 4-season climate again, with some snowy winters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall seems a long way away to me too. 92 here. Boy 34 in July. That sounds down right amazing to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It can't be Fall yet. I'm still trying to find Spring.

    ReplyDelete