Thursday, September 18, 2014

Happy

Yesterday I caught a bit of the Queen Latifah Show.. NO!!!  I do NOT watch this all the time, was just passing by, wanted to see what it was like.  AND she had on there that she had heard and was challenging people to think of ONE thing everyday that made them happy!!!  For 100 days, the idea is that at the end of the 100 days you will have created a habit of thinking about happy things,  do you think it will work?  It certainly won't hurt... and I know there are happy things out there and that makes many cheerful people....

Today I am HAPPY for rain.... it has been 28 days, I think the news station here said since we had any measurable rain.....  we NEED rain....  I AM HAPPY for the RAIN!!!!

Take Care All and God Bless

3 comments:

  1. You know you're happy to live in the Pacific Northwest when you're happy to see the rain, right, Loree?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No shame in watching Queen Latifah! I do sometimes as well. We are just out of a rainy, cold last week and into sunshine this week. Yeah! That makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Queen Latifah and think that's a great idea. There is something every day in everyone's life that makes them happy if only for a minute. I think the trick is to pile them up on top of each other so that most of your time is spent being happy. It's the great cave tour by lantern light that we took today for me and the fact that in spite of the disease, David still feels fine.

    ReplyDelete