Thursday, August 27, 2015

G'Day


Good morning, sunshine!!!

Yesterday the darn deer was right up inside the raised bed!!! At 7a I caught her!!!  Yelled at her from the bathroom window, am sure I was totally ferocious!!!  She ran!!

today had the 105,000 mile check up on the car....choke, choke..you want to keep them running and make sure everything is as it should be BUT goodness what a shock to the checkbook, it seems like such a total gimmick to check things that are so obviously working..... yet .. insurance??

Take care all

3 comments:

  1. Any kind of car repair or a general inspection is like paying a doctor or dentist bill anymore. Luckily I have a pretty good Toyota Service Dept that seems honest and has a good reputation ... even online ... so that's a plus. To have work or general maintenance done on my Mini Cooper, I need to take out a 2nd mortgage to pay their bill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel that way about my Honda dealer too, they have never had me get a lot of 'extra' stuff and let me know what is coming u as far as tire needs or brakes.... and they KNOW I get all my tire stuff done as Les Schwab, who never, ever lead me astray!!!

      Delete