Thursday, June 16, 2016

Cleaning


Cleaned toilets today, got right down on a level with them and used 3 different products and let bleach sit in them for awhile.... waited too long, ick!!! Now all is well in the world... ha!!
Washing clothes, glad I had the foresight to hand wash one pair pants made of India type fabric as they bled blue dye all OVER for the longest time, that would have ruined other things.... sometimes I know what I am doing, not often, but this was a really good catch...
Had a deep soaking rain yesterday, so today do not have to water.. BUT weeds are sprouting like, well,... weeds......
Take Care All.... God Bless
We are just rolling long here at Sunshine Cottage, like we know what we are doing ......

6 comments:

  1. We haven't had any rain to speak of for a while, but still the weeds come up. No fair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish we could have gotten together while we were in Bend. Maybe next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weeds!!!! I hate yard work....and it just seems like I can't keep ahead of WEEDS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weeds!!!! I hate yard work....and it just seems like I can't keep ahead of WEEDS!!!

    ReplyDelete