Sunday, August 26, 2018

FALL!!!

68 in my house... i am NOT going to complain... smoke almost all gone, can even breathe... which is a good thing.  Went to Safeway this morning and they ALREADY have their Halloween stuff out, really, August is not even over yet.  I just thought that was jumping the gun a little...
I just feel like it is Fall out tho.... crispy morns, it was 31 in LaPine Friday!!! Soon that will be down here too... ooooo not really ready for that quite yet, but am so very thankful that those triple digits are behind us for this year... (i am sure that statement will hold)Reading 1000 White women by Jim Fergus.. pretty good, different than my usual read... 1870's
Take Care All and God Bless

2 comments:

  1. We're having a cool day - 62 and sprinkling off and on. Hood day for soup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love 68. Today it was 91..feel like 101:( looking forwar to a real fall:))

    ReplyDelete