Monday, January 21, 2019

Hmmmm

I don't have anything to say, just thought i would check in.   Sunny today, yesterday awoke to about an inch of snow, but was gone by noon.....
My debit card was hacked on Barnes and Noble site... so had to close everything down, redo, what a hassle, just did that a couple months ago.. waiting for Fedex and new card... so not going anywhere, and watching TV and crocheting....
Have not really done much reading.....sometimes i finish a book and wonder why i even read it or certainly finished it... that are my choices lately.... nothing that makes me want to pick it up... so am getting alot of crocheting done....
Dogs in and out per normal....
That's it, not even an original idea....... ha!!!
Take Care and God Bless

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like our house except throw in a husband with a cold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, have not been excited about reading. Many boring or predictable books have crossed my path in the last month. Have not defaulted to working with yarn yet! Since I got rid of all my needles and spare yarn, it would require investing in new stuff. Not going to do it. We have had plenty of snow to wear me out. My snow guy went on vacation for the two huge snow falls. He was in Hawaii enjoying the balmy weather and I was being exhausted shoveling 9 or 10 inches.

    ReplyDelete