Thursday, February 20, 2020

Card day and more mtns

Today was the club meeting, we had 6 ladies today and made 4 cards, two different people had all the pieces for us, It is fun to see what people come up with. (there is LOTS on Pinterest!)  I do just love making cards.... came home and got together two more together.  It is sort of like a puzzle, have to have idea of what you want, get all the little pieces together. And once i start die-cutting pieces i just go crazy and do LOTS of pieces, squares, hearts, textured backgrounds, stamped figures, whatever, goes on and on. I have envelopes filled with bees, honeycombs, poppies, stars, hearts, different sizes of labels, circles, squares.  All ready and waiting for an idea to just spring up and take hold and give incentive to CREATE!!! And have been sending them out too... tired of having boxes of them sitting about, while people can get something in the mail beyond  ads or bills!!!!



3 Sisters, This was tuesday... It was so very pretty!!! Friend Carol is in Redmond house sitting, so we went to lunch then drove around a bit.  Goodness, houses are going up like crazy. Seems like if you don't go down the same road day after day, then you do, 20 houses have sprung up overnight! Really something...  As you can see, it is still brown over here and really dry...
Nail day was yesterday , then had a dental appt.  had a cavity!!! 1st one in years... at gumline below a crown.. great! now i get to look forward to that?  AND apparently need to do a better job brushing..

Have been trying to get a smallish walk in every day, no matter if have to go to a giant store and walk from one end to the other, STILL need to do exercises and walk to build muscles back up.

Brian keeps calling in every monday at 4am to UPS and not getting anywhere, he got a call from a prior employer that wants him back landscaping, so maybe that will work out.. They saw him working on the Sisters roundabout last Spring and liked what he was doing.  Glad someone did!!! That crapola he was working for  just took him for granted.... Landscaping is a dog eat dog thing and hard to get workers committed to doing a good steady job. Many don't like the hours, overtime or weather!   ENOUGH.. just hope something breaks for him soon.  will be lonely here tho without him going in and out and at my beck n call when i need something done :)
BUT he needs to work!!!

Take Care All and God Bless

3 comments:

  1. Your cards are a day brightener when they arrive in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
      Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
      Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
      Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542



      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete