Monday, February 10, 2020

Crutching Along

This little violet blooms every year, don't know why, must like its little window or it is persistent.
There is absolutely nothing exciting here.  Doctors appts were all fine, everything i brought up was 'normal'  WELL... maybe to them, not to ME... This is the pitts and things still hurt, sharply at times.. using the cane and feel really, really old. See myself in window reflections  and am just hunched and hesitant and s. l.o.w.
and i have days of regression, that were not really better than the day before.. But then there ARE days of being better and hey, this will pass.  today i do not feel as if things are going to pass and i will be walking normal or being outside w/o being afraid of falling or being shakey..  really it is the pitts.....
And i am not filled with hope or knowledge that it is ok, things are ok....
I'm Ok Your OK
HA!!
Take Care all and God Bless
Am sure this will pass........................

5 comments:

  1. Two steps forward, one step backward, but usually it feels like one step forward and two steps backward. Pretty violet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
      Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
      Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
      Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542



      Delete
  2. You are moving, that in and of itself is a bug hurrah! There will be lost ground, some permanently, so do not let them lie to you. Having said that, God still blesses, you are still moving and you have lots of friends lifting your body and mind and heart up before God. Love you, sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there, be tough and positive and it will get better. I know that is easier said then done, 18 years ago, I thought I was done, but happliy I am still here and enjoying life. Take cae!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you realize there's a 12 word phrase you can speak to your crush... that will induce intense emotions of love and instinctual attraction to you buried within his heart?

    That's because deep inside these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's impulse to love, cherish and care for you with his entire heart...

    12 Words That Fuel A Man's Love Impulse

    This impulse is so built-in to a man's brain that it will make him work harder than ever before to make your relationship the best part of both of your lives.

    As a matter of fact, triggering this dominant impulse is absolutely important to getting the best possible relationship with your man that the instance you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

    ...You will immediately notice him expose his soul and heart for you in a way he haven't expressed before and he will perceive you as the one and only woman in the universe who has ever truly appealed to him.

    ReplyDelete