Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Century Drive


Friend Carol and i took a drive today around Century Drive.  It was SUCH a beautiful day...


Sparks Lake and South Sister

Sparks Lake, on a Wednesday there were surprisingly alot of people up there, kayaking, fishing, camping
This lake is probably not very deep as it is sprawled over a large area and some years the water goes all the way to the road, but it has not been that way and marshy for many years now...






Me, with hair not cut in 3 months!!  I did finally get it done today at 7pm!!!




Friend Carol...  Luci loves her.... especially sitting on her lap!! And Carol is so kind that she lets her up on her lap most of the time.... :)

We did go to elk lake too, but it is much more commercialized and for some reason did not get a picture there.  Did not go to Crane Prairie or Wickiup Res.... can really only do so many....


Devils Lake, for some reason this lake has a wonderful color, only one up there that has just that color...




Hosmer Lake, Mt B is in the background, but had a cloud cover by this time, this lake has all kinds of water plants in it, wonder if they ever bloom... the air was really brisk and cool down by the water.



Lava Lake

Then in Sunriver we  braved a little burger place, had a reuben, it was really good and the best sweet potato fries i have EVER had!!!!

We just talked and looked at all of the scenery and smelled the fresh, fresh air.. was able to social distance pretty well and everyone was very cordial...

Made a huge circle, saw lots of 'stuff', Luci was good, slept most of the time...

And it just kept getting warmer and warmer out, had to eventually take off my jacket.

May you all have such great days, Take Care and God Bless

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like an awesome day......after all this isolation it is good to do a drive around and enjoy God's world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
      Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
      Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
      Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542



      Delete
  2. Such gorgeous lakes and mountains, your pictures came out fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous images, the mountains are breathtaking!! i got my haircut today, a few hours ago and i think i lost 10 pounds!!! hehehehehe, not really!!!

    ReplyDelete