Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Puttering...


Been working on more afghans.. just got tired of just sitting here..  This yarn is more for a guy... and very soft and was half price in sale bin...

What are thoughts??? i start something then don't finish, case in point:  cleaned up the little craft room i have.   the other day the tension curtain fell down as it is wont to do at times, well, had not thought of it when cleaning, BUT they were way dirty, so washed them... left rod on table as why put it up when have to do again when the curtains are done.  Well... those curtains need ironing!!!! just little cafe curtains, you know about 12 inches long, just a splash of color on the window, does not really cover anything at all.  SOOOO have not ironed them as have to get the ironing brd out of the garage and set up in my very small kitchen, get the iron, such a hassle, so the curtains are now laying on the table with the rods, a constant reminder every time i put Luci out in back yard that it is ONE more thing i need to do!!! AND can't do any cards in there as there is all of this 'stuff' in the way, chain of events...




finished this one for a daughter of a friend, having her 1st baby, and the 1st grandchild... I no longer have 'friends' who have babies!!!! or even family members, either too old, i guess or way too young (one can only hope)
This was fun to do and does not take as long, as baby blankets are not all that big really... They are only used for a short period of time for the little wee ones... and if they are little girls then they can use them for dolly blankets later...

that's it folks....  nothing going on here...

Take Care and God Bless

2 comments:

  1. Your not alone in the not finishing projects. You baby blanket is sweet love the colors. I have been sort of working on a baby blanket that much be done by the 25th as they are doing a drive by baby shower. Stinkin virus. Anyway I'm a little more than half way, never worked with such fine yard before. There are othe projects never finish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
      Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
      Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
      Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542



      Delete