Monday, August 17, 2009

i did get away in good order at 4:45a and you ALL know how hard that was for me!!! My sister in law Rita, Aunt Ruth in Texas and son called to wish me a good trip and be safe. I plan to.

Well, i should have taken a pic of a road construction sign!!! lots of that, lots of hold ups,, but i got to my goal by 5:30p. Evanston, WY, at the Comfort Inn, nice kingsize bed, i love the drive thru the desert! old broken down homesteads, big sky, fluffy clouds skidding across the horizon, Saw wind farms on hillsides, everything was very dry tho, no flowers, just the little sunflower like ones, wheat, red wheat-never saw that before... corn around the Twin Falls-Burley area, and sugar beets, water sprinkling on the big circle wheel lines, oh, lots of hay, which is good as the price is up for that, if you follow those things, all in all it was a good day but rather exhausting and my right butt really aches :)

all of you have a good day tomorrow, i am on the way thru Nebraska!!!
Take Care & God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment