Saturday, October 17, 2009

On the way

Well, here i am home and nothing going on, really, so i have nothing to write about :)
I did go to stamp club and we had a wonderful Halloween luncheon put on by one of the ladies. Went to Madras to visit my aunt. think we are going to move her the Bend, so i can get to see her more easily and think she may do better in a foster home environment (for those of you that don't know me, i am her just about last relative and her guardian, she is 89 and has dementia) So am looking at homes and trying to get her a doctor.
We are also going to leave early tomorrow morning, on the way to Tehachapi, Calif to get my RV!! it is exciting and scary all at the same time, so many things i have to learn!!!
So wish me luck and pray for me, there must be a Saint or something for travelers, is it St Christopher???
Take Care and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment