Monday, September 6, 2010

Oh My Goodness

WE had THUNDER and Lightning ALL night long, and pouring rain, i mean i could hardly see the rv next door to me and the rain was bouncing off. I have lived thru a Midwest storm! lightning seemed to be right over us at times, the thunder was not far behind at all, almost simultaneous with the lightning!!! and the thunder would just roll on and on and on, it would move away then come back, there were warnings on the bottom of the tv, when i had it on, it finally went off as the signal was too hard to get i guess. AND then there was the WIND, we just rocked and rolled back and forth, i was sure we were going to tip, Luci only jumped when i did, but she was burrowed in her favorite place under the covers. the weenie!!!
Just let me say, it was downright scary. I just woke up for good, as i was awake half the night, you just can't sleep thru something like that. You would get to sleep then it came back, to be right over you, and that really strong light, then a CRACK of thunder, i mean, it is serious!! and you stay awake, or wake up from where ever you were. Think i will stay in my jammies all day :)
Such a night, hope it stays away now, or got it out of it's system, i'm just sayin'
SO i hope you all have a great Labor Day, safe and sound (it is still overcast and windy here)
Take care and God Bless

1 comment:

  1. Oh, yuck! I would never survive the storms there! LOL! I am watching the Jerry Lewis MDA Labor Day Telethon, watch it every year. I lead an exciting life!

    ReplyDelete