Sunday, December 12, 2010
This is the Bay side and the wind was just whipping the water all over the place and into the approaches to the bridge, but it only does it on the Western side of the Bridge, the Eastern side is much calmer in the wind, it is rather weird.
Yes, we are in the midst of another storm system, supposed to be down to 28 degrees tonight and the next, then it is supposed to get warmer to be in the 70's during the day and 50's at night over the weekend, can hardly wait for warmer weather.
Yes i decided to go to the beach, which was a BIG mistake, it was so windy and cold, it took your breath away, no shells to speak of, and i did not walk very far, the Ocean was trying to be tide in and was way up on the steep beach and getting higher with each wave, so gave up early and went to Winn-Dixie for a chicken pot pie. Neighbor, Joe, stopped by to remind me to leave my water on so it does not freeze.
I don't think i put much on here about what i am thinking or trying decide, it is just much better to show results and not what lead to that. But just can't decide what to do or where to go, when. Have been investigating sites in New Orleans and San Antonio. Think the French Quarter RV Park in New Orleans would be a good place, looks good on their web site. I really want to spend a couple days there and see what is what, hate to do all of that by myself, but so be it, why go right by there and not stop and see?
And then Travel World RV in SW of San Antonio which is the area of the town i need to be in, to be on the same side of town as where my Aunt is. Looked it all up on map quest and that worked out really well. But if is stays this cold here and it is in the 70's in Texas then think my decision is made after the 1st of the year. Also think it is too long to stay in one place and be uncomfortable, that is the whole point, isn't it? to be flexible in your plans and you can move on when you need or want to.