Monday, December 27, 2010

Took my Sister/friend to the airport at 1:30p, so am alone again. We had a good time, stayed warm, had a good day at the beach and she was happy with what she saw. So, think the trip for her was a success and for me too!!! To have someone
here visiting with. We got WAY too much food and will take me forever to eat it all, if I ever do, BUT we always do that, like we are starving or soon will :) It was a different Christmas, but a good one nonetheless...
Hope you all had a good one too!
Take Care and God Bless
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoy having a visitor or visitors, but I'm also content after they leave to return to my own space. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had someone to come and visit, that is always nice when it's someone you like to be with.

    ReplyDelete