Friday, February 18, 2011

I'm Just Sayin


I, in fact, DID take a shower in the RV this morning and it worked!!!! water did not get everywhere, and i am sure i am going to enjoy this much better than the trudge down to a shower somewhere. The one here in the park may be very nice, BUT it is about a mile away and there is NO parking by it. I don't feel so inclined to go down there in the early morning in my nightie and bathrobe as i have been doing. THAT was only for short distances, this would be a BIG production. The shower worked very nicely, I fit, just have to be careful getting in and out. A header would be into a wall and there is not much room for my body to slump onto the floor!!!
So, i am a happy camper.
(Judy, you are right, i know i am going to cherish having my own to use. Stubbornness leaves you nothing to gain)
Wind just came up, so no awning again today, i just like having that out, it looks and feels nice.
Yesterday when i went to Von's made an appointment with a nice little lady to get my hair done at 11a. we will see. Right next to there is a tire place to finally get my pick up tires checked and make them put air into my bike, as i am going to need it to get to activities around here in the park. Tomorrow Bobby Freeman is playing, a big deal, i guess, don't know who he is. And next Thursday is a luncheon put on by the park. So socializing will be done.
Take Care All!!

2 comments:

  1. ..I must not be reading this right..are you saying you are stubborn??

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you finally took a homebound shower! :)

    Is this the same park Rick is in?

    ReplyDelete