Sunday, April 22, 2012

Another Lunch!!

 Am i lucky or not? Another friend took me to lunch today.  We went to Sisters!  Another beautiful day. Had lunch at Bronco Billy's. had chicken & dumplings off the children's menu :) and let me tell u, no child could have eaten ALL of that!!! Nice waitress to let me do that tho! Brought some home for dinner.
Never got picture of my friend Tanya or the place we ate!!
 BUT did get pics of the Stitchin Post. This pillow was made of ribbon!  think i could do that!!!
Beautiful ribbon.  But u know there is nothing ugly in there at all!! Wonderful projects and fabric. Got my t-shirt for the Quilt Show already, now i don't have to brave the crowds, HA!!!


Take Care ALL & God Bless


2 comments:

  1. I love fabric and fabric stores. I have so much on hand, and have to get going making my grands outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ho, I didn't see that store the last time we were at Sisters. Now I need to go back to Sisters for sure!

    ReplyDelete