Friday, February 8, 2013

Finally!

 The garage is basically cleaned out, can now get the car in there.  It is SO cool.. can't hardly stand it, just stand and look at it  :)  silly I know....
This area still needs a little more work.  Seems I can only get so much work out of him (Brian)  then that is it.. he is done, making decisions are as hard on him as they are on me.  BUT he just stuffed things today in the shelf /loft in the shed and did not go thru it.  I was not here to over see, had gone to Bend and he jumped at the chance, I think, to just put things up there and not look at what was there  :( In all of this-- I even had to go thru some boxes,  got things put elsewhere, not where necessarily it's for ever home will be :)  have to work on that.  More stuff ready for Goodwill.  Wonder if anyone really wants all of that junk???  At least I feel like I am doing something and there is someone out there that does want that stuff.....
It was a bright, clear day today, could see all the way to Mt Hood..  bright blue sky and snow topped mountains, crispy air....
Got the taxes all worked out for the tax person, so will get those to them on Monday.... Looks pretty sparse and pathetic.  oh well, it is what it is....
Got yarn for another afghan, will take a picture of the finished doily when I get it ironed... and going to go make some granola now.....
Hope all is well, Take Care & God Bless

6 comments:

  1. I could sure use a garage to store a few things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to have the car in there, now. Glad you're seeing some nice sunshine. We have a bit here this afternoon, so that's a pleasant change from the way it was this morning. Still feels cold, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go! Wish I had my tax info all sorted....it's on my "get it done yesterday" list!

    Until next time.....enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It always feels so freeing to thin out the "stuff". Giving it away makes you feel just lighter all over, at least that is what it does for me. I used to have a friend who had a rule, 27 things had to come out of her house every so often. It had something to do with the number 9 and Feng Shui, and I am not sure how often she did it, but it seemed like a great idea to me, especially if you didn't bring in 28 things!

    ReplyDelete