Thursday, April 18, 2013

Visitors

Friend, Patti, from Iowa got here today.  She had the honor of going to the dentist with me!!  Well I am sure she wants to know what my life is like, right?  HA!!
Went to doc's appt earlier and all is healing well, my back appears out of wack tho due to gases used in surgery, so referred me on to regular doctor with some muscle relaxers and x-rays taken. My upper back and shoulder continue to plague me...
Brother coming tomorrow to help with things around the place, nice brother  :)
Take Care & God Bless

4 comments:

  1. Nice that you have a friend to keep you company and a brother to help you out. So sorry you are still in pain - hope the muscle relaxers help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear that you are having helpful company. I sure hope the doctors get these things all worked out for you. Everything seemed go be going so well and then whammy. Hope that twist is a thing that can't happen again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got a great support system. Hope you feel better soon...

    ReplyDelete