Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Mothers

Just read 'Glitter and Glue' by Kelly Corrigan.....  what a GOOD read!!  Finished in a day! About mothers and daughters and finding how your mother is really a person, and one you can relate to even.. and turn out like.  Which is a good thing.. surprise...

Mom and I had our times... but oh, how I wish I could call her like I always used to and tell her the little things in my life and have her comment/discuss.  I feel her with me so many times and am sure she is there, overseeing, smiling... even laughing at times.  As I am sure I do things that are certainly laughable.  That love never goes away, it stays with us and nurtures us forever.

Take Care All & God Bless

3 comments:

  1. It's a great gift in life to know your parents as people rather than just parents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post - I'd love to be able to talk to my Mom again too. I'm so glad my daughter and I are close.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will never forget your mom's inner and outward beauty - she was a wonderful treasure.

    ReplyDelete