Monday, September 8, 2014

Veggies

From the garden tonight! Oh the bounty!!!  :)  I just never get tired of it, it is an amazing thing...  Think the deer took a couple of the zuchinni leaves, but that is ok, as long as they don't do them all!!  I can share..  Beautiful day today, did the Wal-Mart run.. not too bad during the week, in the morning. I can stand that... and TV/cable was sick/off/had a problem BUT had wifi, so was on computer a lot  :)  should have been outside, today cooler, then heating a bit again, then cooler (70's) is the week ahead.  Tomorrow is spa day, I am inordinately excited and so looking forward to the pampering as if I need it, but then yes, I DO!! Going to have something different done with the hair, been growing it out all summer, and it is on the longish side for me, but think I am getting all the back hang down stuff cut off and go for a more sleek/tailored look.  Want perky,  haha, can I BE perky.. we will see....
Take Care All & God Bless
 

3 comments:

  1. If only the way our hair was cut could determine our motivation and mood! Would be so much easier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you hair when you do the spikey thing. It is so you. Green beans, yum.

    ReplyDelete