Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Spring?


In my yard this afternoon... was cutting back some decorative grasses and LOOK what I found!!!  Oh, MY!!!  such a surprise, am sure it is really early!!
And the Daffies are trying to poke thru to daylight.... lots of little pansies are coming up in places I really don't want them to be, BUT will leave them, they are happy, I can be too!!



Think these are more crocus


And my good ness such very happy little faces, pansies are really hardy things.  I normally get mine at Costco in the spring....  they always seem to do really well.. and spread... which I like

Take Care all.. get ready Spring is coming!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Got things coming up here too! Hope we don't get a late freeze.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You have lots of plants coming up already.

    ReplyDelete