Sunday, September 20, 2015

The Martian: the Book

I have spent an inordinate amount of time reading this book in the last TWO days!!!! Even stayed up until 2:30am!!! Here it is almost 5 pm and I just finished
I started the book months ago and got bogged down in all the technical "stuff' of growing food (potatoes) and making water.. things like that just do NOT interest me, the science behind things... and I stopped.. (read many other books in the interium, which is usually the death knell of a book, for me and then I never finish) but there is a movie coming out AND I don't like giving up.  I am glad I stayed with it.  I like a little adventure and fantasy in between my romance and historical novels... and this one really made the adrenaline flow that is for sure!!!!
The Martian by Andy Weir.. a good read!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment