Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Heat & movement

Just trying to stay cool and NOT sweat!!!

Today Luci decided she needed to get up and potty at 6am!! Then needed her breakfast... by 7 I was no longer sleepy and could not get back to slumberland, so I just got up!! To hell with it.... toss and turn, so by noon I had taken the dogs to Bend, bathed Carl, boy was he stinky, got both dogs their nails trimmed, did 3 loads of laundry, vacuumed, mopped and fixed a tuna sandwich!!! I felt so justified in my later nap and laziness!!! Sat outside in sun for awhile with luci, she likes sitting, watching the traffic and life go by on our street. It is something that we bond over....  haha......

Been watching both conventions, don't know what to say... but I don't live on fear and think we are great. right. now. We are on a pinnacle. whatever happens we need to support our government and ourselves, with grace and peacefulness.

God Bless All

No comments:

Post a Comment