Sunday, January 12, 2020

Afghan



I found this, a year or so ago in a bin in the shed... not finished. what ever comes over a person to just leave something and not finish it?  I don't even have the directions anymore and took me a couple hours to  feel around and count stitches and figure out how it goes together, so i can finish, need 5 more squares and then go around a couple times.... it is a baby blanket... just hope i have enough yarn, cuz i know i will NOT b able to duplicate it...  and just LOVE Google... forgot how to do popcorn stitch, was just not coming out right, the way i thought it should go.  Well just googled 'popcorn crochet stitch' and bingo, there it was, even a video!!! and sure enough i had been doing it wrong....
the hip is doing well, soreness in the groin area and where the incision was.... my steri strips all fell off and it looks good, or ok or whatever....  am doing my exercises, walking daily.. was bitter cold wind out there today.  i even drove to starbucks saturday afternoon, as wanted to see how it would be, and went well, just sitting there and foot movement from gas to brake were all fine, as they should be, the  kicker is getting in and out... and then if i need to walk any distance, that would be a challenge.. but think by week after this coming  week i can get myself to the doc appt here in redmond and to get hair done, just down the street.  got my handicap permit, so will be able to park near a door at least and hobble my way in....
Take Care all and God Bless

4 comments:

  1. I had to give up crocheing do to severe pain in my hands and wrist and I sure do miss it. Sounds like you are healing really well and getting around pretty good. Happy for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photo reminds me of the beautiful crochet work my late mother-in-law did. Thank goodness you can drive. While I can walk ok (if I watch where I put my feet), I made the mistake of giving my car to my daughter and now I won't ever gt it back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. According to Stanford Medical, It's really the SINGLE reason women in this country get to live 10 years longer and weigh an average of 42 lbs lighter than we do.

    (And actually, it has absolutely NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret diet and absolutely EVERYTHING related to "HOW" they are eating.)

    P.S, What I said is "HOW", and not "what"...

    CLICK this link to reveal if this short test can help you discover your real weight loss possibility

    ReplyDelete
  4. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
    Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
    Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
    Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542



    ReplyDelete