Monday, June 1, 2020

RAIN




Oh my gosh!!!! We had RAIN, thunder, lightening, hail... it was something... BUT never lasted long, not even half an hour.  I remember when i was in Iowa and Florida when it did this it would last all day or all night, on and on and on...

There was even wild winds in the Culver area, they thought it was a tornado, but from the air afterwards, there was not swirlying action, just straight lines, but boy they had phone poles down, wheel lines blown all over and into ditches and trees down all over.   Roofs gone, greenhouses ripped up. It was something.




Sometimes you could hardly see to the end of the cul de sac... everything got really soaked tho.  I took moving pictures out the front and back doors and out the back with the door open the rain and dirt just blew right in onto me... it was something, we don't usually get this violent of storms, but it came and went. Today it is sunny, little windy, but ok

Today was a chore day... had to get some health food pills D3, pick up an order of LulaRoe (haha carol, just one little thing)  Starbucks, of course, got fertilizer for the yard. And the grocery store.  Now, hopefully, i can stay home for awhile.... got oranges and bananas for 4 days, so there is that.  Today is bill paying day..... not much to say about that.

Oh... and i did clean the bathroom and did the towels and bedding... that is always fun.  even remembered to do the toilet in the utility room, always forget that.  It is not really used all that much, BUT still needs cleaned, also did the sink in the kitchen.. have a white enamel sink in there and needs to be cleaned out with comet every week or so, to keep it sparkling..... :)

We watched CNN this afternoon.. what can a person say... would have never thought that my country would come to this, and people (especially in power) seems to be clueless and looks continuously for  blame on others and photo ops... really??  he should have used an old Bible tho, to at least make the appearance that it had been opened and read at some length.  A new one did not quite put forth the story i am sure he wanted to tell.

My heart goes out to everyone ... there has to be something to do or say, convey, hope for, pray for, aspire to..............

Take Care and God Bless

1 comment:

  1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
    Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
    Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
    Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542



    ReplyDelete