Monday, November 30, 2020

Busy Elfing


 Been a busy little Elf making pillowcases and projects off Pinterest for xmas gifties.  Like using my stash scraps for projects, potholders, jar openers, and what not, also have all of those afghans i have been making... OD'd on Virgin River on Netflix... and some movies.. been reading... Had gotten Clanlands by actors from Outlander, but it is more of a drunken travelog with lots of history and whiskey drinking in the heather/castles of Scotland and it is not turning out to be my cup of tea.... Not every book is good or to even be finished.. i have discovered in my advanced age...

Have started PT for right  hip and left leg issues and seem to work to a point, maybe with a longer period of time it will work to last..

Colonoscopy and endoscopy were all A-ok, nothing in there that should not be... hahaha.. and will NEVER have to do that again...

Put up my xmas door wreath up and the cover on the mailbox, but that is as far as it goes... as long as i have 'stuff' all over the table, draped over chairs and the ironing board set up in the walk way in the kitchen seems sort of not really the time to get all the other stuff out just yet.., and add to the confusion.

ALSO.. in checking my bank acct today discovered someone is using my debit card on my amazon acct!! How does someone even figure out how to do that?  changed password and deleted the card from the acct, tomorrow have to go to the bank n get a NEW card, then deal with all those changes... really.. just the wrong time of year for that crap. at least for me, prob not for them as they are certainly thinking they are going to get something for nothing. there were minor charges, nothing major, but i am sure that would be coming... had i not caught it.. hope it was early enough and things will not start to show up.. i just don't understand people.. if they would expend that smarts and effort in getting a job.. but i guess they don't want to have to actually DO anything..

I just know it is disgusting and i feel violated in some way....

Take Care All and God Bless

It is cold outside.... Luci does not want to go out... or will just go to the very edge of the sidewalk and not venture into that wet/damp grass.... nosiree

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outraged for you on the debit card. I am doing only one DIY gift this year. Not as crafty as you, Carol and Darah! This is the first year the kids have beat me putting up a tree. They got theirs over the weekend....mine is still in the basement waiting with all the other decorations.....sheltering in keeps me a little less energetic.... and more procrastinating than my usual self....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This happened to 2 people I know the creeps actually cleaned out there accounts at the bank. I canceled my account with Amazon right away and I received to nasty letters from Amazon telling me I can never join again. Well that's fine with me. That same night it was on the news that someone did not close out properly which allowed these creeps to hack into Amazon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sending an reminder saying Canadian cupola asking! I'll pass this on them!

    ReplyDelete