Monday, January 4, 2021

Nothing


 am supposed to sit with a bolster on my lower back, guess who else likes it!!!

She has been a real pill! Barfed in my bed again night b4 last, so yesterday it was bedding wash time... then have these EXPENSIVE eye drops prescribed for her and she will NOT let me put them in, she really tries to bite me... wonder it they hurt her or if she is just being nasty.. then today was bath day and she almost bit me again.... see...see.. and i really don't want to get bit.. after a bit she very gently licked my hand, like yes, she loves me... but don't fiddle around with me...

 Sun is shining, but it is cold out there... had some black clouds to the East but nothing happenin here...

reading my book, feeding birdies outside, cooking dinner at 2p... find little things to do, make cards, empty garbage, get recycle stuff where it should be.. pick up sticks and limbs from back yard, sit and watch my whirly-gig... life is good  :)

Take Care and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment