Everything is done!!!! I even have music, great music on the XM. All ready to go! BUT weather is not cooperating. Weed looks a mess and the other passes on the way to Klamath don't look good and it is snowing in Bend, not sticking there i guess but certainly will be further South. So decision is made to just wait until Monday, maybe Sunday as that is when things are supposed to start clearing up and turning warmer.
Sooooo......Better safe than sorry, right?
God Bless All