Saturday, June 4, 2011


Well, there is a snag up with the house. The appraisal was way below what we offered for the house, so the lender will not loan unless the seller accepts what the appraisal was! Why they would do that i don't know. So we are waiting to see what they say. May have to pay my closing costs, which had been a part of the deal that the seller was going to do, but if they have to come way down on price, then i can give some too. It is rather maddening to wait to see what will happen.
Will they or won't they, do i or don't i? Was even starting to pack, and now maybe i have no where to go. Then if this does not go thru, i will have lost the inspection & appraisal fees, and how do people afford to keep looking, and paying that all over again on another place they may be interesting in? It is just a real bummer, and hope things go along as i would like them to :)
Take Care & God Bless All


  1. With the appraisal being low isn't that a good thing for you? Doesn't that lower what you have to pay for the house? Can you tell I haven't bought a house for awhile?

  2. This must be a terrible disappointment for the seller as well. Can you appeal the appraisal if they are unwilling to come down in price?

  3. How long before you hear something from the sellers? There has to be someway to work around this. Wish I knew more about it.

  4. That's a bummer. Hope things work out the way you want.