Monday, June 6, 2011

Wow!


Well, i got the house!!!!! Keep on packing and throwing away....
Yes, this is a good thing for me, i get it at a MUCH reduced price, so my payments are going to be low, the interest rate is locked in really low. fixed. Things are looking good. It does no good to be all sad and moody, which i was all week end because i thought things might not go my way. when will i learn to be a more positive, upbeat type person, I am sure that type person is much more pleasant to be around :) They could have said no go, that they wanted to wait for someone with cash at their price, feel lucky that it is working out for me. Now I can move forward with my plans/dreams. Do feel a little pang of sorrow for the seller tho, as they do not get as much as they may have planned for, but they get to get out from under the house.
It is another grey day here. Did get the lawn mowed tho, so am grateful for that, in between down pours.
So am off, have a TON of books that i am taking to the trading store, Lunch with 'the ladies' and more packing, so things are moving ahead...
Take Care All
Welcome to new followers Doyle & Terri Johnson of 'Full Time Rv Road Warriors'

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That's great news! I have always LOVED moving into a new house. Have fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great news! Packing and moving isn't fun, but you'll enjoy your new house once you get moved in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad things went your way concerning the house. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! So glad everything worked out.

    I know what you mean about being more positive. Wonder what makes some people so upbeat about nearly everything and others of us always concerned about the worst. Wonder if it is learned in childhood or what? And how do you turn it around? I'm really with you here.

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just hope when we come to selling our house that it will appraise well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Apparently it was supposed to be your house. Congratulations. Are you keeping the other house, too? I don't envy you the moving experience but it's a package deal, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Think I must have lost my comment in the ethers somewhere. But again. CONGRATS!! on your new home!!!

    ReplyDelete