Sunday, March 20, 2016

Nothing.....

Made some cute cards for Easter!!!

Rained hard today.

On my way to Iowa tomorrow, by way of Idaho and Montana, going the loooonng way, but have people I want to visit... and see some new country along the way.

Was going to go thru a portion of Yellowstone but it does not open until the end of April :( oh well, next time, huh?

Just been washing, cleaning, packing, waiting on the dogs. You know just daily 'stuff' that is not that interesting...

Been doing little things in the yard too, that is always so fulfilling in a way to do those things, make things look nice.  Think this year will have a GREAT crop of weeds!!!

Take Care All and God Bless

2 comments:

  1. Have a great trip, and I wish you good weather. Idaho, Montana, Dakota, etc. are part of my favorite route east.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are just so darling. I too hope you have good weather traveling through. It is the end of March so..........fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete