Monday, August 21, 2017

Issues


My Wifi/Internet was not working for like 5 days!!! Was going to nearby Albertsons, sitting in the parking lot and looking at Facebook!!! nothing I could do would get it working, Bendbroadband said everything was working and had to be the wifi thingy.. gave me their phone number, ordered a new one, and of course it has not come yet.. and yesterday it just started working again!!!! WHY is that, I have not a clue, did not even do anything for a couple days to try to make it work.  Am sure it was Bendbroadband's fault!!!! and they just did not want to say so... have talked to other people who were having their issues too...

At top is my horrible eclipse picture.... I tried with the little nothing camera that I have....
It was a neato experience to be a part of,  just kept getting darker and darker, took a lot of pics around the house with the weird light.  It did actually get dark and you could see the ring around the moon of the sun all the way around, really cool, and the temp even got cool, Luci hid under the chair outside, then things started going back to normal and you had to put the glasses back on!!! We only had about 43 sec of totality, had to look about really fast... and am sure I messed a lot...

Brian even was impressed and thought it was cool, was out of the garage a couple of times and stood there the whole time of the totality, leading up to for a couple minutes and after.

There has been lots of traffic and odd/different people in the grocery stores... I have stayed pretty close to home, had stocked up on things and only needed the odd thing here and there and went to nearest store, Albertsons to get that...

Went to see Hitman's Bodyguard.  I liked it, funny, lots of car chases!!!! and a high body count....

Well we survived the eclipse, life goes on....

Take Care and God Bless All

My little LOVEY!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Why in the world would they ever admit it was their problem not yours. (dripping sarcasm) I didn't even try to take a picture of the eclipse. We were only about 93% here so it didn't get dark but it sure cooled down. Definitely a unique experience. Your lovey has such a pretty frosty face.

    ReplyDelete