Friday, March 20, 2020

A Day

Ordered books from Amazon yesterday and LOOK!!! here they are already....
Am currently immersed in  a Harlan Corbin, so will be awhile b4 i can get to these,  day or two :)

We have great weather, don't even have to have the heat on but for a short time in the morning to get rid of the chill, 55 out there!!!

Luci and i had our good, short little walk this morning, dodging the garbage trucks, he was very nice and waited until i could get us out of his way, waved and all.  Second time i watched for him!!  Am going a little bit further every day, am sure it is building strength in my leg/hip!!!


But ordering on line is such fun and someone briefly shows up at the door!! And since we are self isolating or whatever it is called, there is not much to do.... hahaha
Later i looked out the front window and there was Brian with the box on HIS head, but i was not fast enough with the phone!!!
He got a job with UPS!!!! it is only part time... goes in at 4am and works until all the packages or out and loaded, home by 10, 10:30a... so he is not getting rich by any means.  But UPS got a letter from the Gov that they are essential services and will not be shut down, so he has work... as long as no one shows up sick with the bad stuff...!!! He is called for sure is someone calls in sick.. as he is low on the totem pole...
He won't let me go to the grocery  store even during senior hours 7am to 8am i think.  i did get a pedi and waxing done this week, so got to see 'my girls' and listen to some gossip....
My fav Starbucks was CLOSED and had to go to the other one... wonder if it is forever or a couple weeks or what, sadness...
Have been keeping track of , Bijou, the Chouters,  that were in Morocco and got the last ferry to Spain and are now sheltering in Sens, France i think it is.  Another blogger is also in France, wheeling it, i enjoy both of their travels and wonderful, beautiful photos of places i will prob never see.  Also the Que Pasa people, Colin and Contessa are hightailing it back to Canada, they got out of Mexico with hardly any probs and were in Quartzite for  a couple days, hope they get home ok....

My niece and i and her daughter were supposed to go to the beach next week, but i am cancelling and leave it on the books and then go later in the year hopefully... just like to get over to the valley to see green and flowering trees and flowers and feel wetness and mist and fog.... but this is a better dec at this time we both agreed we would not want to do anything that would hurt each other potentually, so there is that.... even tho it would more than likely just be ok as we would be going from here to there and then on to the beach and not see anyone, but still.... and do NOT like living like this worrying and wondering about other people and being fearful

Well Take Care all and God Bless, these are the times  my friend, that is for sure

4 comments:

  1. Some folks here in our park have headed home to be closer to family and doctors. Seems more are leaving every day. Glad Brian got on with UPS. Even part time is better than no job. Being stuck at home is going to get old awfully quick. But I think we're in for a long haul. Give Luci a big love from me. Skittlez is getting tired of me hugging and kissing her all the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
      Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
      Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
      Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542



      Delete
  2. I think it's a good idea to stay away from all stores, even the ones with senior hours. We are in terrible times now, and I don't think life will ever be the same. I really miss talking to people but I guess I'm lucky to be as isolated as I am.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love seeing your happy face and happy for Brian!

    ReplyDelete