Friday, May 15, 2020

Happy


Got this card from friend in Iowa!!  She sent me 3 bday cards and i never got the 1st two... what in the world is going on?  Sad place when we can no longer rely on the Post office.... It is a shaker card and has LOTS of glitter, cool, huh?  Love it!!! Makes me smile when i look up and see it.



does anyone else LOVE Snapchat??? i DO!!  Makes me look sooooo young... iowa friend sends ick ones that distort the face into weird looks, i enjoy those too, but thought this one was a happy one!!!

today Brian and i went to the two cemeteries near us, here in Redmond and in Madras and cleaned up the areas and stones of our loved ones. I normally do this by myself, but am just not up to it and he said right off the bat that he would do that with me, was so very happy that i did not try to 'make' him want to go.  think he still feels sorry for me... he has taken it upon himself to mow the lawn too. which is something i just dont think i would be capable of doing.  have not coerced him to do that either!!!! i like the lawn all mowed and pretty.  i did the borders, with the clippers where the mower can't fit into.... he ordered some fancy schmanchy pansies and for-get-me-nots seeds and planted them last week.. they are already coming up!!! Guess when u pay more for things they germinate better/faster.. who knows?  they are coming up..  Still have to get to nursery to get wooly thyme to go in between the flagstones...
Well that is enough chatty stuff.... hope all is well out there and everyone where they want to be.
Take Care and God Bless

2 comments:

  1. Never have used snapchat but that's a great picture. Don't you just love it when the kid steps up to the plate for you. I know I do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
      Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
      Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
      Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542



      Delete