Thursday, June 25, 2020

Fun...

 Nothing to do.... so i get on Snapfish, they always have NEW things to add to your picture, like the blue hair!!!  Heavy eye make-up and no wrinkles...!!!

You know we have decided to NOT do anything about the grill.... i know, i know. having something delivered dented takes all the new and shiney off it.  BUT  Brian had it all together when i got home and noticed, why he did not i don't know...  it weighs 140#.. not something you can just repackage, and it would have to be taken apart and all of the cardbrd insert things were all torn apart... not re-useable..
I just could not figure out how to proceed.... and it is a tight close, there are no gaps and it is just on the pellett hopper and there is no smoke or anything in that part in any case, i hope....
sooooooo
I WILL probably get the gumption together to give the company a call and tell them of my dissatisfaction.... in a calm, orderly way... :)
I just want no confrontations and want someone to be kind to me....  do you think that can happen??
AND i guess i can make a scathing review....


hahahaha, this is the best, love the glasses..... see, it's fun.... what you can get out of the different choices...

OH AND we have some foolish city workers out the front door working on the seweage lines, clunking and talking and moving heavy metal plates about, backhoe, some other big truck that has a big sucking hose.... no smells tho  (so far) AND this all starts at 7:30am...
And WHY does there have to be one poor guy in the hole digging away, when there are 3-4 guys standing watching??? seems a waste of payroll to me..
Sooooo i have been getting up and getting 'stuff' done, yardwork in the cool mornings, just basically getting ready (oh, and Luci, poor thing, hears none of this and sleeps blissfully on, i have to poke her and lift her up to get her awake !!)
made a taco salad today that was really good, Brian even said he liked it!!! WOW!!! Have been eating dinner at about 2-3 p as he goes to bed at 5-6p as he goes to work anywhere from 2:30a to 5am.  he has always needed lots of sleep.... but it is weird to be here and he is here, but NOT, you know.... TV does not seem to bother him....
Nothing exciting happenings... just the daily grind.... did go to costco, Macy's and Old Navy yesterday.... was able to distance.  was sad to see that Costco will NOT be getting books back, used to LOVE going in there and seeing what they have, browse, sometimes that was the only thing i would get!!! It just takes the joy aout of going in there... Now i have to be more deliberate in my ordering and knowing what i want, i guess, have been using my Kindle more...

Found a new author!!! Pamela Fagan Hutchins, Patrick Flint Novels... mystery, adventure like them!!
Also been bingeing on Netflix, now watching Marcella.... she is cray-cray!!!!
Watched 3 seasons of Fauda, series about the Israeli Moosaud (sp) secret service.  It was pretty bloody and wonder what i am doing to my psyche... haha but interesting to see the cities and countries, filmed there and it was dubbed, and you had to read alot and none of the actors were familiar.. just found it very interesting, different ideas and cultures....

Take Care all and God Bless

3 comments:

  1. I feel like that last picture after spending so much time in the house:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
      Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
      Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
      Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542



      Delete
  2. i went back and read the post before this one, i now understand the grill story!! i do hope you have some resolution to that problem!!

    we have companies that work in that way. we always say the sign should say "men watching" instead of "men working"!!!

    i love taco salad and i recently made a taco pizza, i think you saw that!!!

    ReplyDelete