Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Ready


 I am ready for Spring.... started raining and there is a weather warning for the mountains.. Iowa is getting lots of snow... friend loves when the snow arrives...

Got a free/Starbucks awards coffee this morning, don't know why that makes me so happy but it just does!!!

Had to go get ultrasound on carotid artery this morning at 9a in Bend, so had to get up early, then physical therapy, which is really working, might i say!!! they look at the way you sit or walk and can just fix it, if you do the work/exercises.. even to putting a small roll pillow in hollow of my lower back when sitting my chair!!! Who knew? Even less pain in my hip.

Then went n got burrito and nachos for dinner, came home n TV was not working!!! So had to call and get them to reset.. just unplugging and replug did not work... figures.... but they got it working....  Brians TV worked but of course mine did not and who wants to sit in his bedroom.... not me....

Tomorrow will be a new year, lets hope it is a reset too

Take Care and God Bless

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year, Loree. Glad the PT is helping. It sure helped my balance problems....biggest lesson...thin before I move!

    ReplyDelete