Thursday, February 25, 2021

Puppers


 Why is it when i get the phone out and want to take a picture, she knows and turns away...

Really getting white...

Have to really pay attention to her and her wants, becuz!!! if i dont get her out, she will just go in the house, so have to be on top of my game :)

Isn't this the cutest little arm? and again, really white....

Well this thing is not working and can't get the cursor down near the other picture.. what the heck?



ooops, just went there... well, good.

Am getting tired of this getting old thing and all of the aches and pains assoc with it... Physical therapy going well, working on getting my inner ear adjusted so that i am not dizzy when i get up from my chair, which does happen occasionally. It is so darn cold outside... with wind that seems to come right off the snowy mountains... sharp.. and last night the wind chimes went wild all night long, would keep waking up and lo' they were still banging around.. my fault for hanging them in the eve right above my bed, almost... but mostly it is nice and gentle and soothing most of the time.. not so much last night..

So the walking has slowed again, i am SOOOO inconsistent, it is sad... and yesterday did not even do my exercises in the evening .... it was a bad day and spent most of the time crying... sad, huh? I have great, wonderful memories.. but am having a hard time accepting i will no longer see Carol and will no longer be making memories...

Went to get the taxes done today... what a 'thing' the go thru.. can't go inside, have to pick up forms in a box on their front porch, make appt, walk to a window on outside of building and things are put in a push out bin and they give you things back the same way, they did call me a couple hours later to  confirm some of my forms.. and then I will pick them up later next week. Weird....but will do as they want and say as it is free at Neighborhood Impact and they are very nice and have had no probs with them and the results.....   and free is good... last time i paid an accountant, about 10 years ago it was $200, so hate to think what it is now..

got my computer worked on, just updated, gone thru stuff moved to where i wanted it, becuz i could not figure it out. and that is what they are for! right?? and they "beefed" it up!!! and boy it is fast now.. which is great, amazing what you get used to and accept as ok...

Take Care and God Bless.... make good memories while you can....

3 comments:

  1. Our Skitz does the same thing with the camera. She hates having a pic taken. How old is Miss Lucy now? Skitz will be 17 in a month. She's got a lot of white. She only sleeps about two hours at a time and then wants us to get up with her. Jim and I are both exhausted. But sure do love the pain in the arse. I need to have a computer tuneup done. And I had a cry day yesterday. You're right - this getting old with aches and pains is soo not fun. But I think a crying binge is a great release so go for it when you need to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are there with you, Loree. almost anything can set me off =. The kids were watching a movie in the car on their home yesterday and I just caught the phrase "Circle of Life" in a dinosaur movie....it just overwhelmed me...sadness sneaks up on you in such strange ways.

    ReplyDelete