Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Cards


 Xmas cards all done, just have two more specialty ones to do.  BUT will wait until after Thanksgiving to send them off.

Now i need to get the gumption to finish my sewing projects... I over think what needs to be done. It is like i have to set in my mind how to go about each step and have all of the stuff and space.. don't know why i cant just get at it, would certainly get done much faster, than sitting here 'thinking' about it!!

We have just had uncommonly NICE weather, turning a bit cold today, but have had some days in the 60's. on my memories on FB 7 years ago we were shoveling out of a foot of snow at this time!! Times have changed for sure.. Do have all of the leaves picked up, bagged, in back of truck, just need to get them to the dump, think tomorrow is the day. had a great wind yesterday and most of last nite.. lots of little limbs down in back yard. Got them picked up and in the recycle bin

Got a little post card thing in the mail today to contact my mortgage company and 'time sensitive'. so did NOT call the # given , but the # on my paperwork, it is a scam they said... have gotten an uncommon amount of mail wanting me to get this credit card or that... and the phone calls, boy howdy.. Verizon says it is potential spam, now why would i want to answer those calls?? and if i might there is no one there, suppose had i waited long enough someone or automated something would come on, but dead air, i hang up.. guess that gives them hope? and blocking the #'s seems they just use another... must get 5-10 of those calls a day.. someone, somewhere has got my #... geez.... just poke ignore... and it all really started when i did the re-fi of the house for the roof... don't think that is very nice or called for.. where and how did they get my number, address?   county records??

Well, that's it folks... not much happening in this part of Oregon for sure..

Take Care and God Bless

1 comment:

  1. I keep wondering how they manage to get so many #'s I must have blocked over 300 of those stinkin #'s since Sept. they are from all over and it is to sell Health Ins. Now my phone just tells me they are scammers or worse spammers!

    ReplyDelete